I received my ball gown (Elegant White Satin Organza Strapless Ball Gown Wedding Dress) 35 days after I placed my order (sooner than I expected it) and once I opened the package...I couldn't stop smiling.It was beautiful!

I was very scared to purchase from the internet especially from China but this dress is better than the picture! So don't be afraid to buy from whatabeautifullife.com. The beading was done so nicely and the pick-ups looked beautiful. I didn't even realize that the bottom part came with the appliques which was a great surprise.

The dress is heavy and fully lined. I took pictures as soon as I opened the package and turned the dress inside out (It comes that way to protect the front of the dress). The dress was in a plastic bag marked "Wedding Dress". You can e-mail me at OurWedding2313 to see pictures of the dress once I took it out of the packaging and after I steamed it which was 20 minutes after FedX delivered the dress.

I know how I was and I really wanted someone to tell me and show me pictures of the dress from the internet.You will not be disappointed!

Had an Experience with WhatABeautifulLife?

Comments

Carrie665

Wonderful online experience ! I have a great dress form kimidress.co.uk in last month.I was nervous about ordering online, but that dress is Just beautiful, it arrived a bit to big around the bust, but other then that really well made.

jonedown
Chaoyang, Shanxi, China #593783

oh,good website :grin :grin :grin :grin

Lisa Mike

Thank you for share with us and it is helpful.

Jasmine Lee